BOLD is completed
Italics are in progress
Most are fitness-related... but there are a couple of uni / other goals in there :)
1. jogging - increase average speed to 10km/h
2. jogging - increase average speed to 11km/h
3. jogging - increase average speed to 12km/h
4. get body fat to 23%
5 get body fat to 20%
6 increase weights in pump every six weeks.
7 try bikram yoga
8 try zumba
9 do a couple of "try before you buy" classes at kickboxing places
10. get to 59kg, stay there.
11. quit diet coke x 1 month
12. quit coffee x 1 month
13. quit bread x 1 week (x4 times)
14. use wii 30 days in a row
15. run a half-marathon
16. go raw for at least 75% of the day for 1 week
17. drink only water for 1 week
18. go indoor rockclimbing again
19. go ice skating again
20. go hiking x
21. do yoga x 12
22. go to the beach x 12
23. gym classes x
24. wear make up every day for a week
25. donate money to charity
26. work for charity 1 week or more in foreign country
27. get manicure
28. get pedicure
29. get fake tan (gotta try everything once...)
30. get massage
31. get facial
33. get nice haircut
34. paint nails
35. take public speaking class / course
36. spend an entire day cleaning
37. watch sunrise every day for a week
38. read the "boring" section of the newspaper every day for a week
39. save $20 a month
40. sing karaoke
41. no Facebook for a week
42. stick to mega-cheap budget for a month (to be decided)
43. sit-ups & pushups every week x 3 (for 3 months)
44. do 100 pushups in one go
45. do 100 sit-ups in one go
46. eat vegetables with lunch & dinner every day for 1 month
47. limit pB & J sandwiches to 1 a week.
48. limit caffeine (coke/coffee) to 1 a week.
49. drink green tea every day for a month
50. convince mum to go for walk after dinner x 12
51. vacuum once a week
52. dust once a week
53. go horse riding
54. make gnocchi from scratch or pasta
55. run city to surf again - beat last yr.'s time
56. run run for a reason again - beat last yr.'s time
59. make sims2 legacy family
63. start dancing or rowing
64. become less retarded at ball sports (coaching?)
65. get high distinctions at uni
66. cook every recipe in a cookbook
67. compete in skydiving competition - either 4-way or accuracy
72. get a job or volunteer job in health-related field.
73. cook once a week for parents.
74. chuck out 50 items of clothing.
75. chuck out 50 items of paper.
76. chuck out 50 miscellaneous items.
77. run full marathon.
79. do at least 10 hrs study a week.
80. swim 100 laps in the pool.
81. get waxed.
82. backup data on an external drive.
83. find a way to stop being obsessed over calories & eat normally.
84. learn how to change a tyre myself / oil.
85. get my spare tyre fixed.
86. find out why I haven't had a period for two years and get it back (sort of found out...)
88. try boot camp.
89. try aqua aerobics.
90. redo budget so it reflects my student "income"
91. go on a volunteering holiday x 4 for length of study.
92. be able to run 3-4 times a week without injuring myself, getting sick, burning out.
93. eat a big slice of birthday cake without feeling guilty
94. have a mcdonalds meal without feeling guilty (not really necessary but will probably come up...)
95. don't count calories for a week
96. don't weigh myself for a month
97. eat intuitively for a week
98. eat a donut and don't feel guilty
99. order what I want from the menu, not the healthy item and don't feel guilty!!
Start date 20 Dec 2010s... will be adding more options in future :D
My old list... (circa 2006)
My old list... (circa 2006)