Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Goals

September Goals

Hey so I'm only 10 days late... so we'll call this challenge a 3 week one - no, two, because next week I'm away all week bushwalking.

1. In my never-ending journey to eat like a normal person, I shall eat something which offers little to no nutritional value once a week (Thursday at uni, most likely), just because it looks nice and tastes good - so that's two times this month. Preferably something I used to enjoy pre-ED.
2. I will complete 2 strength workouts a week - (minus the week away)
3. I will actually follow the 100 pushup plan!
4. I will clean my car... been putting this one off too long :)

That should be enough. Anymore and it will just add to my never-ending uni stress. Today I spent roughly seven hours... yep... smashing out some work. On the plus side, I got heaps done. 
Also managed a really enjoyable 3km run this morning, it was such a beautiful day! Thinking of another one tomorrow... then Monday heading off!

Some things I ate today:

One of these oat - almond meal - banana bars, microwaved for 30 seconds till it goes mushy...

And a pumpkin - almond - brazil nut - cashew muffin... 

Yes... I eat way too many nut products in my day, but theyaresodelicious!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've just stumbled upon your blog and that banana bar looks delicious! Would you mind sharing the recipe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would.. if I could remember what's in it!!!! I kind of modified about three different recipes at the time and can't remember what was in it :( Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete